Thursday, August 23, 2012

About ME - by Valoura

Name: Valoura Deiki Karuna
Age: 12, okay I'm not 12 yet, but soon!
Eye colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Auburn (it's a darkish red colour)
Height: 1.58m
Shoe Size:  7
Likes: Riding my bike, observing people (not in a creepy way), reading and rolling down grassy hills.
Dislikes: Rude words, being itchy, my nasty Aunt Stacey.
BFF's: Alice Pennette, Gilbert my dog and Hattie (my imaginary friend who is not so imaginary).
Favourite words: Kerfuffle, flumphy, boorish to name a few.
Favourite colour: Forest Green
Favourite animal: the Gazelle (see below)


Favourite food: Vegan Pizza!

That's all I can think of for now, want to know anything else about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright

Everything here is copyrighted. Please ask the authors permission before using any of the content on this blog.