Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Writers help

Spring is here! Yay! I have been trying to keep a regular schedule of plugging away at Valoura's life. She is becoming a really nice person to be around and I like her spunk and moxy!

I thought I might post a few of the things that I have found on the intarwebs that can be beneficial for writers. There is lots of info, places to submit work to etc if you search for it but here are a few things I have found helpful.

Narrator Australia
This is a website that started its life as a 'proper' publication in the Blue Mountains in Australia. When publishing a journal became economically difficult they moved online. It's a great space where writers of all kinds can submit works to get some cred, feedback and look good online! I submitted a poem that I had wanted to enter into a writing competition but felt a lot of self-doubt about. It was well received and that gave me even more confidence to continue writing Valoura.
If you do submit something, make sure you read the submission guidelines first, I wish I had.
Here's my poem, tell me what you think! (I need to submit a proper bio, but can't yet for some reason)

Narrator Australia.

I will be back with more links soon (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright

Everything here is copyrighted. Please ask the authors permission before using any of the content on this blog.